Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Vision of the IQAC
" To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level."
Mission of the IQAC
"To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence."
"To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality."
Goals of the IQAC
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Objectives of the IQAC
The IQAC of the College is constituted to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the Institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
Functions of the IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the College for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the College.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format.
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Units of the College based on the AQAR.
- Interaction with SQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavours.
- In terms of UGC Regulations 2010, IQAC shall act as the Documentation and Record-Keeping cell.
The IQAC of SRCC is constituted as:
|Dr. R. P. Rustagi
|Dr. Rachna Jawa
|Dr. Girish Ahuja
|Dr. P.C. Jain
|Dr. Suman Bhakri
||Faculty Member(GBO Coodinator)
|Dr. Anil Kumar
||Faculty Member(GBO Coodinator)
|Mr. Rajiv Jha
||Teacher-in-charge,Department of Economics
|Mr. H.N. Tiwari
||Warden, Boy's Hostel
|Mr. Shiv Nandan
||Senior P.A to the Principal
|Mr. Jatin Lamba
|Mr. P.K. Jain
|Mr. Sandeep Nawani