Business Analyst is an academic and research journal of India's pioneering institution Shri Ram College of Commerce. The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge in the area of business, economics and management. It aims at promoting research in these areas and encourages empirical and inductive writings. It is catalogued in the ‘Library of Congress’, Washington, D.C.
Business Analyst is a refereed and reviewed journal, published twice a year in the month of March and September and is listed in Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory.
1. The article should be original and not published or presented in any public forum.
2. The editorial board is the apex authority to take all decisions related to publication of articles Business Analyst. The decision of the editorial board shall be final and binding.
3. Last date for receiving articles is 10th July for November issue and 10th Jan for March Issue.
Chairman, Governing Body
Dr. R. P. Rustagi
Dr. Santosh Kumar
Department of Commerce, SRCC
Phone: +91 9911426837
|Dr. Anil Kumar|
|Dr. Abhay Jain|
|Dr. Pankaj Chaudhary|
|Ms. Renu Bansal|
|Ms. Monika Bansal|
|Mr. Harendra Nath Tiwari|
|Editorial Advisory Board|
|Dr. J. K. Thukral|
|Dr. Kuljeet Kaur|
|Mr. Linesh V.V.|
|Mr. Rajiv Jha|
|Dr. Ravi Sharma|
|Ms. Santosh Sabharwal|
|Mr. Saumitra Kumar Chaudhury|
|Aditya Bhattacharjea||Professor, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi|
|Arup Mitra||Professor, Institute of Economic Growth, University of Delhi|
|C.P. Gupta||Professor, Department of Financial Studies, South Delhi Campus, University of Delhi|
|K.V. Bhanu Murthy||Professor, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi|
|M. Damodaran||Former Chairman, SEBI, UTI and IDBI|
|Nawal Kishore||Professor, School of Management Studies, IGNOU, New Delhi|
|Madhu Vij||Professor in Finance, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
|Mohhamad Altaf Khan||Professor, Department of Commerce and Business Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi|
|P. K. Jain||
Professor, Department of Management Studies, IIT, Delhi
Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Professor, National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
Professor, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
Professor, Department of Business Economics, South Delhi Campus, University of Delhi
|Vijay Prakash Ojha||
Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Associate Professor, Centre for Studies of Regional Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRIBUTOR(S)|
Format / Style:
1. Paper should be submitted online. A declaration that the paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere needs to be sent along with the article. The paper should not have been presented in any seminar. It is to be typed on A4 size paper and double spaced. The length of the paper normally should not exceed 6000 words including end notes and references. The font size should be 12 and should be in Times New Roman.
2. The soft copy of the manuscript is to be sent through email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. This version is required to be in MS-Word-2010. Paper without a soft copy shall not be accepted.
3. Format of the article on the front page should be:
ii) Name(s) of the contributor(s)
iii) Abstract, and iv) Introduction..
4. The designation of the author(s) should be mentioned in footnote style on the first page of the article.
It should capture the essence of the article and entice the reader. Abstract should typically be of 100-200 words. It should be in italics.
Endnotes should be serially arranged at the end of the article well before the references and after conclusion.
Table / Figures:
The first letter of the caption for table, figure and graph should be in capital letter and the other words to be in small letter, e.g. Table 1
The contributors are advised to follow Harvard system of citing the in-text references. References actually citied should be placed immediately after endnotes in accordance with the following examples:
Bhagwati, Jagdish. 1995."U.S. Trade Policy: The Infatuation with Free Trade Areas."In The Dangerous Drift to Preferential Trade Agreements, ed. Jagdish Bhagwati and Anne O.
Krueger. Washington, D.C.
Bhagwati, Jagdish, and T.N. Srinivasan. 2002. "Trade and Poverty in the Poor Countries" American Economic Review 92(2), 180-3.
International Monetary Fund. 1998.World Economic Outlook, Financial Crisis: Causes and Indicators, Washington, D.C.
Book Review must provide the following information: name of the author, title of the book, place of publication, year of publication, name of the publisher, number of pages (Roman and Arabic figure to include preliminary pages), and price with binding specification (soft or hard).
The copy of Business Analyst can be subscribed by the readers. The price of annual volume – Two issues is INR 500 (within India) INR 1500 (overseas). The subscription should be remitted through demand draft in favour of “Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce” payable at Delhi and addressed to Editor, Business Analyst, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.
Institutions who publish research journals can also get a copy of Business Analyst on exchange basis. Request for starting exchange of journal can be sent to The Editor, Business Analyst, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.