All necessary information related to courses and admission can be accessed from this website under tab Courses and Admission Procedure.
Important clarifications as per FAQ’s
1. Admission process for undergraduate courses in SRCC usually begins from the first week of June every year. The University of Delhi releases a detailed admission notification and Bulletin of Information during the month of May every year which is followed by the college. Aspiring candidates may access the said notification and Bulletin of Information on website of the University of Delhi.
2. Admission is granted only on merit basis in consonance with the admission policy, procedure, & criteria fixed by the University and declared by the college for the concerned academic year. A cut-off percentage is announced by the college for allowing admissions. Only those candidates are eligible who register themselves for admission as per notified admission schedule and procedures.
3. Admission to candidates under different reserved categories are granted as per policy and procedure laid down by the University of Delhi.
4. Candidate should have final result of the minimum required academic qualification for admission along with all documents and testimonials in original to claim admission.
5. Candidates whose percentage is below the cut-off percentage announced by the Collage are not eligible for admission in any case.
6. Admission is not granted after lapse of the scheduled period for a specific cut-off even if the candidate meets the cut-off percentage declared by the College.
7. SRCC does not have policy for Inter-College or Inter-University migration; hence, requests for migration in SRCC are not considered and accepted in any case.
8. In case some seats remain unfilled in any course and under any category before the last date for admission for the concerned academic year, the vacancy is notified on the College website with admission schedule and procedure as per guidelines of the University of Delhi. Applications are not accepted without any vacancy & notification for admission or beyond scheduled dates/timings. No personal intimation is given for vacancies or admission.
9. Seats meant for specific reserved categories are not filled by general or other categories of candidates, if otherwise specifically permitted by the University.
The object of above clarifications/ information is to provide a broad view of admission procedure and policy in general adopted by the University of Delhi. However, for detailed information the admission notification and bulletin of information released by the University of Delhi for the relevant year should be referred to.
Former students of the college seeking information on matters related to degree certificate, mark sheet, provisional certificate, migration certificate, or any academic certification of their education & extracurricular activities should contact the Administrative Office of the College.
For issue of duplicate degree, mark-sheet, migration certificate, transcripts from the University of Delhi prescribed form can be downloaded from the website of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in). Such forms are usually verified by the College and deposited with the University of Delhi along with prescribed fee.
Former students can obtain the Official Transcript or Certificate from the college on payment of prescribed fee. For this purpose the application in a prescribed form along with prescribed fee should be submitted with Administrative Office of the College. Application form for the purpose can be downloaded from this website which contains all necessary information.
Former or regular students of SRCC seeking recommendations, references, or testimonials from their teachers should contact them directly.
Former or regular students of the college seeking recommendations, certifications or testimonials from the College should submit request in the prescribed form with the Administrative Office with necessary documents in support & particulars.
Former or regular students of the college seeking verification/ attestation on various forms/ for different purpose, should submit their form/ request with the Administrative Office with necessary documents in support & particulars.
Request for verification of educational credentials of a student for the purpose of employment specifically declaring the purpose and providing details viz. name, course, roll/ enrolment no., year of passing, marks obtained, etc. can be submitted in the Administrative Office or mail at [email protected] . Prescribed fee for the purpose is Rs. 500/- for cases up to 6 years old and Rs. 1000/- for cases older than 6 years. Fee can be submitted vide Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce payable at New Delhi.
All proposals of Government organizations should be addressed to the Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Delhi – 110 007.
The Administrative Officer can be contacted for proposals, presentations, and requirements by government organizations.
Prior appointment should be confirmed with the concerned official before any meeting.
The College does not permit representatives of other institutions to promote their courses or products in the College and also does not permit for any presentation and seminar for the purpose. However, college can provide limited space for posters of such promotional activities subject to availability of space at the college notice board at its discretion.
The Administrative Officer can be contacted in this regard with details and prior appointment at [email protected]
Academic Collaborations and visits
Proposals for academic collaborations, programmes or visits can be sent to the Principal of the College at [email protected]. Further discussions or meeting shall take place at the discretion of the college.
Prior appointment should be confirmed with the Principal’s Office before visiting the college.
Any person or organizations who wish to introduce itself to College as a potential supplier; service provider, civil/job contractor, professional should send their proposals to the Administrative Officer at [email protected]. Personal meeting should be made only with prior appointment.
Commercial offers/publicity; proposal for commercial or business tie-ups; promotional activities or offers for products or services; sales promotions; Commercial or promotional games/quizzes; products or services schemes for students or staff are not allowed in the College.
However, sponsorship offers and promotional activities are considered for the students’ festivals/Programmes at the discretion of the College. The proposals for the sponsorships & promotional activities must be routed through concerned Faculty In-charge of the society. All MOU’s for the sponsorship and promotional activities must be formally executed by the Proposer and the Principal of SRCC.
College welcomes philanthropic proposals from interested persons and corporate bodies. The desirous person or body corporate should send their proposal in detail through e-mail at [email protected] for consideration of the College.
Placement/internship offers from the government organizations, public enterprises and private sector organizations are welcomed by the college. The Coordinator, Placement Cell may be contacted for placement & internship at [email protected]. For details on placement please visit Placement tab at the Home Page of this website.
The Proposals for the Placement/internship must be routed through the concerned Placement Co-ordinator. All MOU’s for the Placement/internships must be formally executed by the Proposers and the Principal of SRCC.
Prior appointment should be confirmed with the concerned official before any meeting.
Notices with respect to permanent vacancies of teaching and non-teaching staff are published in the Employment News and other leading newspapers of the country. Such vacancies are also notified on websites of the College and the University of Delhi. The ad hoc, contractual, and casual vacancies are notified on the College and Delhi University website only.
The College follows recruitment rules of the UGC & University of Delhi and reservation policy of the Government of India for recruitment of teaching of non-teaching posts. The status of vacancies advertised/notified and selection result should be followed up at the College website under the Announcements tab.Sanctioned Teaching Posts
The College at its discretion subject to the availability allows use of its Auditorium/Seminar Room/Sports complex/open area for use by institutions for academic purposes and events. The venue is provided only on holidays and during vacations at the discretion of the College.
The venue can be provided for shootings of small films, serials, advertisements; academic seminars, presentations & lectures; competitive examinations or tests; yoga, spiritual & meditation and Sports activities.
The site is not provided for marriages/party; promotional/religious/union/ associational/ political activities.
Requests should be submitted with the Administrative Officer or sent at [email protected]. For sports activity the application should be submitted with the Sports Office
Principal's Office:[email protected]
Students Related Matters:[email protected]
Hostel Related Matters:
Girls Hostel: [email protected]
Boys Hostel: [email protected]
Sports Related Matters:[email protected]